Saturday 29 June 2024

Okay, so this Blog format is delayed in its update. New blog format to be worked on, finalised and entitled "New Horizons". Your friend Michaela XX

Sorry, so sorry. This format was not updated when It should have been. My life plunging in and out of situations but I too, have been remiss,I have had way tooo many tabs open in my life. But also blame it on lack of resources and had to focus my directed on my own rest and recovery; Purging and convalesence over the last 18 months...BUT even before then, this format was on its last leg. My then laptop was broken and My blog was not supported by any software I had not upgraded word...which is why all the text falls out in a heap. Even If space things out, its as if I have not. So once again I appologise to those readers who actually do perservere with it. So Never fear, I will be offereing a new format once my brain has untied itself from its holding pattern of way too many tabs being open. I will be calling it New Horizons. From my art work of the same name. Much love M xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.