Tuesday 17 May 2016

Benevolence or malevolence. Oddly worded thoughts for the dddday.

Who's reading my blog?

I never really suppose that anyone does.

But from my views stats, it seems that they do, and from all around the world. So that is great, I am pleased that other people like to see what I am prompted to share. So there is a Positive Vibe about it.

Positive: Wow, people like what I want to share.

But sometimes reading about the dark nature of things, it can bring things to a low level. Is it possible that What is being read is being monitored, by details of the dark nature? Implying a big brother is watching with a finger hovering on the 'exterminate' button, if people push too hard in bringing to light, the dark nature. So that's a negative then.

Negative: the only "readers" of this blog are the teams of automated drones, or their operating systems, or muscles in uniforms, scanning each and every post or blog, pinging out of each and every computer, (not just mine), looking through each output post for tagged words and phrases showing utterances or nuances of revolution, general dissatisfaction and any kind of declaration against the controlling dark nature that continues to fool humanity into its wicked plan.


I play with the idea that sometimes, if I use certain words or re-blog posts by other people, that are tagged by certain words, then certain automated creepy crawlies in the internet system, pick up on them and scan them for content, to watch with a malevolent eye, (or possibly even there is a benevolent eye out there) what is being looked at in this duality.

I am hoping that all the 'views' from all the countries indicated in my stats, are real people, just like me, genuine readers, interested in cosmically ordering and waking up to a Benevolent, Fresh New world, One day, and not being forcibly delivered,  a Malevolent, nEW oLd woRLD Order, as ordered by the malevolents.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.