Saturday 12 October 2024

Where The pergola is tarot's 4 of Wands. And where Home is the heart. To install the energy of Pergola, (the 4 wands upright) is to invoke, and evoke the energy of the 4 of wands in tarot.

This has been an incredibly mischievous year for me, energies having caused or intended to cause harm or trouble. Big internal earthqukes bringing my internal landscape to rubble while trying to unveil and show me where was hidden, the wounds that I ignored. Hidden because I was too entangled with masking them as to make them invisible to my present and to be able to continue to be a normal functioning adult, in a disfunctional functioning way, making myself look, feel and seem to be 'alright' to others. Whilst the 'The Sun' Card, burned through the summer illuminating it all for me in painful pixel pieces, I engaged in the plan of getting the pergola. This didn't really happen till July. But then It was there. Good, and strong and up. Now In October I figure this summer erection of the pergola was 'keeping afloat survival' Plan, to bring a small win during an otherwise difficult time...made difficult by my wound being seared through to its heart. I didnt know it then, but the idea of the Pergola was evoking an end-point for me, and simultaneously, erecting an emergency medical tent in a private war zone, to tend to the wounded. *** Invoking the promise of 4 of wands energy on the horizon, while creating a etheric tent of healing during the battle. MAnifesting a heart free from the wound. Where heart is the Home, free from the pain.
4 of wands card in tarot: "It suggests a time of happiness and fulfillment, often related to family, home, and harmonious relationships".https://www.spiritdelalune.com/tarot/wands/four/yes-or-no/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.