Monday, 18 August 2025
A draft from 2025, August 18th. (obviously August is a big month for illuminations, The sun shining on the wherefores and the withalls and withouts. A retrospect account that shows how August shenanigans...that leave me AGust+ly, Aghast, Gusted out, exhausted...as usual....Question: Does anyone else have a month in the year that does this to them. Interestingly, it the opposite month to my birth month of January, and all its winters blues. But it is also on my astrological zodiac axis, My Leo opposite.. I am on the Aquarius- Leo axis...and it exhausts the F*ck out of me....just saying. So adding this in, if it helps anyone, to show a pattern of unravelling. Michaela) XXXXXX On this day there are unravellings. Masks slipping. Mine mainly, I won't wear it anymore. And I see the others fall. I heard "this is the last time" ... that I wear the mask that allows comfort for others while I am in discomfort. I was in this transmission earlier today before i watched the previous posting about 18th August.Michaela.
Okay this was a lot to write, so deeply personal and possibly, not actually for public view. I lost it in draft form, and was only able to print screen off preview. so i saved it. But it isnt for public view. Just a reminder for me...and for those that are nudged to reveal its contents somehow, but only because its contents hold meaning for them too. Michaela.
ughst
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.