Thursday, 27 August 2026

'Without the veil' ....I don't know how astrologers can be so specific about happenings with the human condition to do with the moon and the sun and the orbits, eclipses, and cosmic weather.....but they are usually very astute... and the changes made, impacts, themes, arriving or leaving, or landing.... are usually so subtle, and far too subtle for the normie (muggle) to link any change with any said aspect. But the mentions now about the veil, a cobwebby feeling across your face, across the chambers of our lives: "is leaving, or has left"..... is one that I have experienced (but a week or two of waiting for the other shoe to drop) has divided the experience, until finally I am getting comfortable with '''''the veil has gone""" and, as if by magic there is a clearing and I am not immersed in the nitty gritty of tearing through it... and seeking myself through the whispers and ectoplasm, dust and grime, echoes and tidal waves of the moon, set in historical stone, with all of its hieroglyphs and black cubes, smoke and mirrors, and spells and whistles that build the 'construct' of life shrouded with a veil .... within the veil. But now instead of 'within'.....I am now, happily, 'without'. Michaela.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.