Wednesday, 9 September 2026
Geopathic stress. I am feeling nudged to open a bit more on this topic. So a guide on geopathic stress from Healthline: "Stress can come from any number of sources, including your job, relationships, or life challenges and other emotionally taxing situations (just to name a few). The concept of geopathic stress appears to add one more potential source to consider: the energy of the earth itself. Most people have very little idea what lies in the ground below them. Maybe you’ve never even considered the geological or man-made features underneath your home. Geopathic stress rests on the idea that the Earth gives off a certain energy vibration that’s disrupted by underground features, including: tunnels, sewers, geological faults, pipes, mineral deposits, utility lines, underground water " ///////XXXXXXXX So I am just adding this, as it can be an introduction to HOW ENERGY is or acts, and more importantly HOW Energy 'DISRUPTIONS' ACT> ALSO It acts as an INTRODUCTION TO ""Energy"" in the home , environment, and the body, WITHIN RELATIONASHIPs, and they can all interact or be impacted by...For example a strenuous relationship can result in stress in one or all bodies concerned. So, the topic of geopathic stress can be used as an introduction to energy as something that is all pervasive, takes different forms and Geopathic stress is observant of types of HEAVY ENERGY...(and can have the effect on the body similar to the feeling of being haunted) and SO the effects of it are able to be seen and to be felt, and interestingly when dowsed for it can be measured. So an introduction to GS can be used as a way to springboard forward for those that do not understand energy, but wish to. Those that are not conversant in, or avoidant of, the subject of energy are becoming more acquainted with the word in everyday language now. So this can be a jumpstart to understanding it better. I came across 'geopathic stress' a good number of years ago, simultaneously, at a time when I had started my own 'conscious' work into energy and it gave me the jumpstart I needed. I was also learning about auras, Feng shui, clearing energy and crystal energy. I'd had a feng shui reading on my home and was learning also the energy of Vedic astrology and how all they all impact. Also, previous to this, I had studied science at degree level (including physiology, anatomy, physical chemistry, analytical chemistry, physics, drug formulation, high level math and plant phytology) and had been a formulation scientist in the pharmaceutical industry, which all helped to accumulate knowledge about Energy. However, my preference before that, was to be a painter an artist, with my first actual job after leaving college, being a Picture Framer, armed only with 8 GCE O levels and a cert A level in Art. With a 'teenaged typical', I'd dropped out of psychology and sociology, but I already had a acquired deep knowledge of the darker side of the social class issues in London and how they worked and impacted life..... But I loved art, and I loved people.... being a typical humanitarian Aquarian. 'Being interested' is a skill worth having, and 'caring' is a quality that can open up features of self knowledge. Where 'Know thyself'...is the first good instruction to have come from anything written down, ever. So I was gutsy, artsy and 'arty cute', and loved the spoken and written word, in short I loved a chat, and loved the energy exchange of conversation, and I was very much into painting and Art, art exhibitions and 'energy' conversation using paint as words, all of which have stayed with me, from those early formative days, and which I now use to combine the energy flow with...I enjoy very much 'painting with words' that I use for this journal. I know I am usually grammatically correct, but I enjoy the flow of the energy, from the words that are channelled through me. XXXX So what we know, and learn, in our growing up endeavours, can and will be added to, or compliment at different levels, what we investigate and ' find out' throughout life, by way of our intuition, action, and focussed attention. I started my own healing work and energy work, initially through the energy movement I found indescribable when having healing myself, or shiatsu and cranial sacral therapies. Meditation just sprung me alive. And studying a form of angelic reiki, and spiritual healing, to be a practitioner acted to lift all the levels providing increased lessons and shocks, for knowing thyself. All of which combined with, and opened up my own (suppressed) psychic abilities. Over the years I developed my own practice which morphed and changed, and mainly comes through in readings, sometimes combined with art therapy for healing, but now is no longer a separate ""'something I door interest as a hobby """, it is the energy that eventually, became the main thing, not just straddling MY whole life. It is the difference between someone who walks their dog, and someone who identifies as 'dog owner. ' It is the colour with which my life is painted, and I have come to live from (after and during which, a whole lot of energy demolition works, deconstruction and renewal/regeneration works became necessary.) But back to the beginning, this is not an easy road... as every rocky, knuckle headed situation wants to come at you, and through to you, making sure that you have done, FULLY, the apprenticeship to be the acolite, with the wherewithal and guts to stand up in your own energy and observe energy, and feel it and recognise it, and to then move it. And move it well. Not be frightened of seeing where the darkness and heaviness lies, in self, in others, in outside situations, in inherited situation's. When we separate ourselves from the shadow, it becomes dark and scary, an outside monster that will always be after us in nightmares. So its about NOT being scared of the shadow, and Not be scared of energy, and therefore, finally Not be scared of who you are. I am making plans to open up space, to offer, my service as practitioner, for a new version of healing/psychic/spiritual in readings that help you too, to know thyself. I will keep you posted, if interested, They will be in London, Maybe in Brunswick and informal , with a coffee, Michaela.
More on geopathic stress here: https://www.healthline.com/health/geopathic-stress#:~:text=Example%201In%20a%20study continued: """" Living above one of these areas of energy disturbance, according to this theory, can result in geopathic stress. And that stress is said to cause a range of physical and psychological symptoms.
The idea that bad vibes or negative energy can affect health and wellness isn’t at all new.
While the concept of geopathic stress seems to originate in the early 1900s, it shares a lot of similarities with long-standing practices like feng shui and dowsing, both of which many people find helpful.
To date, though, there’s no scientific evidence to support geopathic stress. Most medical professionals don’t recognize this phenomenon, much less consider it a threat to well-being.
Commonly reported symptoms
It goes without saying that geopathic zones — the underground features said to lead to geopathic stress — exist all over the place.
Geopathic stress theory suggests that passing through one of these zones quickly probably won’t have much of an impact. So, if your regular route to work takes you over a series of underground tunnels or a large mineral deposit, you likely won’t notice any symptoms.
Anecdotal reports and other online sources suggest you’re most likely to notice symptoms when you live or work directly over a geopathic zone, especially if you sleep directly above the energy disturbance.
The following symptoms have been attributed to geopathic stress:
drowsiness and fatigue,
trouble falling or staying asleep,
persistent headaches or migraine,
lowered immune response,
numbness or tingling in hands and feet,
zoning out or trouble focusing,
general nervousness or a low mood,
unusual changes in emotions or personality,
tension and conflict between family members or roommates.
Some have also suggested that geopathic stress can disrupt certain environmental features. For example, roads lying over geopathic zones might be more prone to cracking or potholes, and traffic accidents might happen on these stretches of road more frequently.
In short, geopathic stress has been associated with plenty of physical and mental health symptoms that lack a clear cause. Some people have gone so far as to suggest this phenomenon can explain miscarriages and cancer, but no scientific evidence supports either link.
Is it real?
It’s hard to say.""""" https://www.healthline.com/health/geopathic-stress#takeaway
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.