Friday, 11 September 2026
In advance. For the September Equinox energies, (equinox is balance between daylight a Night time. Light and dark, feminine and masculine) A reminder, from the post: "Friday, 4 September 2026 Lunar Eclipse Integration, Sophia Codes of Zero Point Magenta Pixie Magenta Pixie (Its best to watch with the transcript,) ||NB I have removed the time prints here|| : """The availability of this knowing comes to you in the form of a cellular memory cascade through the divine feminine and the sacred masculine in magnetic electric marriage on the September equinox point and remains indefinitely. These codes are energy packages of information encoded into your DNA for release and integration at this time in your current now time in your genetic history. This has been destined, blueprinted or fated if you will.""" XXXX And added below is a short Youtube about the combining of information about the scientific and spiritual energies of the equinox. Which includes the Russell-McPheron effect which I did not know. {at the equinox, Earth’s axis lays perpendicular to the sun }..///// From: How Equinox Energy Powers Soul Growth Premiered Sep 20, 2025 Crow Medicine: Conscious Self Connection ... " I know it sounds cheesy, but trust me, it works. One of the best things that you can do is to plan a nature adventure on or around equinox so that you can get 6:14, out there and bathe in this energy but also get to experience the changes in earth and yourself that it can promote. 6:21 It might not be the very first day that you have these great transformations but trust and believe that what you do on these days is going to help you awaken activate or connect to yourself." XXXXX ....AND it is strange that I am going on an adventure over this period. Planned far in advance, and without registering that it falls over the equinox, and to somewhere far away from where most people would consider visiting, let alone travelling through, a strange land, where I am hoping to touch base with a more natural way of life, UNTOUCHED BY Frequencies of discord. So maybe I will tell you all about it. XXXXX NB. I want to point out here that I do not monetise this blog. It is my journal and receptacle for my thoughts and channelled inspirations, I add these videos because they add to, validate or challenge further what I am inspired about, I do not do add them to get extra followers, or increase monetary gains, or whatever else could be implied, I add them to help any audience that may be looking in, to get a fuller picture of the subject. Below also, is how the author (of Crow Medicine) tells her own story, of her journey, Some of which I can relate to too, and which might help anyone else who feels drawn to investigate further down their own path. With That being said, it is a hard path, an awkward path and maybe it is so much easier to just be """"entrained along with the frequencies of interference""" that take your own, unique and individual power away ..... Enjoy the equinox because that is showing us our true North. Michaela.
XXXXXXX The Russell-McPherron effect is a phenomenon that explains the semiannual variation of geomagnetic activity on Earth. It was first published by geophysicists Christopher Russell and Robert McPherron in 1973. The effect is primarily driven by the relative position of Earth's magnetic field to the solar wind, which is influenced by the Earth's axial tilt and the solar wind's direction. This effect is particularly noticeable around the equinoxes, when the Earth's magnetic field aligns more efficiently with the solar wind, leading to increased geomagnetic activity, including auroras.
Wikipedia
+2
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russell%E2%80%93McPherron_effect Concept
Axial tilt during an orbit around the sun
As early as 1856 with a publication by Edward Sabine it is known that geomagnetic activity is higher near the spring and autumnal equinox than during other seasons.[2] The higher occurrence is especially noticeable with large sun storms, like the Carrington Event. Around the equinoxes, Earth’s axis lays perpendicular to the sun, whereas during the solistices it is tilted toward or away from the sun. Thanks to this geometry Earth’s magnetic field points north and can connect to the southward pointing field of the solar wind, through magnetic reconnection.[3] XXXXXXXX
And below. For those it might help, who are looking to dig deeper. And I can personally relate to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.