Friday 14 September 2018

I enjoyed this audacious anonymous read, no one has claimed to have channeled it. At the very least it must be a 'rational' and personal response to our current situation, and one that could justifiably be perceived as 'God's' point of view. Anyway .... see what you think...."I will tell you that doing it yourself is the easier path, in case you were thinking you’d just throw in the towel and be “saved”. It won’t be easier, it will be the same work but compressed into a much more condensed package you must deal with all at once instead of over “time”. Remember, time is on my side, and you only have so much of it here to reach harvestable state and become your God selves.".....and....." The old energies will not survive. And the answer is yes, I could do all of this for you, but what would you learn? What would I learn? What would it teach me if I did for you what I already did for myself? I already did it, as did two other sentient beings, which means you can too. I’m here as a guide and as a resource, but I will not save you. You must take up the gauntlet yourself, and you must do it quickly. You will harvest one way or another. The question is, which path to harvest will you choose? The time is now, and I’m accelerating it every day I have to stay here, stuck in the same loop. You, God, is living in groundhog day, waiting for you all to join me so we can share a brand new day together, a new beginning, a new verse. God is in a bad hollywood film right now, very dystopic and sad, and he has to keep watching it over and over and over again with minor variations as the collective energies are manifest in the micro. There is change, but it’s slow and painful and God’s getting sick of the loop and inpatient with the progress, the treadmill raises."

An Open Letter From God To Creation | Disclose.tv

by ForeverUnlimited
I am not sure what to make of this, article but I am intrigued. As a Game of Thrones fan, I find the image to be especially hilarious. ~PB
Dear Children,
I am the One you would call God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.