Monday 17 September 2018

I had a Scintillating Scotoma again Sunday 16th September. The last one was August 16th, this summer.

Related image

So, yesterday Sunday, I saw this scintillating image again. It popped into my day vision as a distant speck, which gradually got larger and became central in the vision of my left eye. I carried on with what i was doing, aware that the scintillating colourful shape was snaking in my vision.


Not sure what this means but when trying to get some information on scintillatin scotoma, further down was a section on phosphene created by intense, changing magnetic fields, such as with transcranial magnetic stimulation
phosphene is a phenomenon characterized by the experience of seeing light without light actually entering the eye. The word phosphene comes from the Greek words phos (light) and phainein (to show).[1] Phosphenes that are induced by movement or sound may be associated with optic neuritis.[2][3]
Phosphenes can be directly induced by mechanical, electrical, or magnetic stimulation of the retina or visual cortex as well as by random firing of cells in the visual system. Phosphenes have also been reported by meditators[4] (commonly called nimitta), people who go for long periods without visual stimulation (also known as the prisoner's cinema), or those who are using psychedelic drugs.[5]


So, I am not on drugs, but feel the description of changing magnetic fields that produces this effect is the closest. I am seeing moving light shapes and form, that perhaps is the result of magnetic stimulation. Its a bit like the occasional personal Aurora Borealis, when the conditions are right and the pressure and my inner magnetic fields are at a certain level, these scintillating lights become apparent.

Well, Its that or I am heading for some big brain migraine induced explosion!! What is occurring with me fits the description of the Scintillating Scotoma, in that goes after twenty minutes. But why it is happening perhaps cannot be explained by our doctors and scientists. Mine does not come with migraines, but I did have migraines as a child.

 I managed to find someone else's account

RE: Spiritual meaning behind ocular migraines?

I used to get occular migranes along with blazing pain that sent me to bed or writhing on the floor if I missed the bed... From what I could tell as I was asking my body why is God's Good Name would I choose such an experience stuck on repeat... and what I was shone was pineapples and Hearts... Took me years to understand that this meant that the pineal gland was crystalizing and activating and simultaneously the sludge in the HEART was transmuting and the HEART was beginning to open....

I did lots of trial and error and ate a lot of pineapple in hopes that this would keep the migranes away... no go... it was not until I learned of essential oils that I was able to moderate the opening of the pineal gland... frankincense is very helpful as is clove and ylang ylang. I used to exclusively use the youngliving oils ( I intended and a good and kind practioner gave me a blend---- ) but now that I am a Gathered Master with the Global Edenist I use only the http://www.teachonlylove.com oils. I find that the Metatron and Shekinah oils work the best for this...

and others have commented on their experience. 

My First Migraine: An Unusual Encounter with Spirituality

Anyway, will we ever know, I believe it is an upgrade that comes with serious clearing and integration, which changes inner energy status dramatically.  Both times I have had this have been after intense and profound personal spiritual illuminations and revelations, led by self exploration and self healing.


Thursday, 16 August 2018

Summer Boot Camp, Mid August. Heavy Swells going on.

Heavy swells of energy going on.

trying to get to sleep last night, 14th August, I could feel big swells of energy, but strangely I was dark earth, no sunlight, I could 'see' me as a mass of earth through which waves were pushing.

It was a dark  'male' energy I could feel,  in other words it was 'male' energy being activated, by the pushing waves. It was disturbing and complicated, and my mind was totally zeroed out... it just wasn't needed for this activity.

I did feel however a dark female energy also was driving this push. Where both wave and mass was being 'folded', like when you do cooking you 'fold' in ingredients.
The female energy I think was shekinah, or it came to me that it was.


I always see colours and lights when I close my eyes. Sometimes they are mad geometric patterns, and sometimes move like the patterns in a kaleidoscope.  Sometimes I just see separate and random  blue and purple sparkles,  flickering on and off like stars in the night sky. 
Michaela.


https://youtu.be/LL-Is9IV1nc

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scintillating_scotoma

Scintillating scotoma

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to navigationJump to search
Scintillating scotoma
ScintillatingScotoma3.jpg
Example of a scintillating scotoma, as may be caused by cortical spreading depression
SpecialtyOphthalmology Edit this on Wikidata
Scintillating scotoma, also called visual migraine,[1] is a common visual aura preceding migraine and was first described by 19th-century physician Hubert Airy (1838–1903). It may precede a migraine headache, but can also occur acephalgically (without headache). It is often confused with retinal migraine, which originates in the eyeball or socket.

Signs and symptoms[edit]


An artist's depiction of a scintillating scotoma with a bilateral arc.
Many variations occur, but scintillating scotoma usually begins as a spot of flickering light near or in the center of the visual field, which prevents vision within the scotoma area. The affected area flickers but is not dark. It then gradually expands outward from the initial spot. Vision remains normal beyond the borders of the expanding scotoma(s), with objects melting into the scotoma area background similarly to the physiological blind spot, which means that objects may be seen better by not looking directly at them in the early stages when the spot is in or near the center. The scotoma area may expand to completely occupy one half of the visual area, or it may also be bilateral. It may occur as an isolated symptom without headache in acephalgic migraine.

In teichopsia, migraine sufferers see patterns in the shape of the walls of a star fort.
As the scotoma area expands, some people perceive only a bright flickering area that obstructs normal vision, while others describe seeing various patterns. Some describe seeing one or more shimmering arcs of white or colored flashing lights. An arc of light may gradually enlarge, become more obvious, and may take the form of a definite zigzag pattern, sometimes called a fortification spectrum (i.e. teichopsia, from Greek τεῖχος, town wall), because of its resemblance to the fortifications of a castle or fort seen from above.[2] It also can resemble the dazzle camouflage patterns used on ships in World War I. Others describe patterns within the arc as resembling Widmanstätten patterns.
The visual anomaly results from abnormal functioning of portions of the occipital cortex at the back of the brain, not in the eyes nor any component thereof, such as the retinas.[3] This is a different disease from retinal migraine, which is monocular (only one eye).[4]
It may be difficult to read and dangerous to drive a vehicle while the scotoma is present. Normal central vision may return several minutes before the scotoma disappears from peripheral vision.
Sufferers can keep a diary of dates on which the episodes occur to show to their physician, plus a small sketch of the anomaly, which may vary between episodes.
Animated depictions

Causes[edit]

Scintillating scotomas are most commonly caused by cortical spreading depression, a pattern of changes in the behavior of nerves in the brain during a migraine. Migraines, in turn, may be caused by genetic influences and hormones. People with migraines often self-report triggers for migraines involving stress and a wide variety of foods.[5] While monosodium glutamate (MSG) is frequently reported as a dietary trigger,[6] some scientific studies do not support this claim.[7]
The Framingham Heart Study, published in 1998, surveyed 5,070 people between ages 30–62 and found that scintillating scotomas without other symptoms occurred in 1.23% of the group. The study did not find a link between late-life onset scintillating scotoma and stroke.[8]

Prognosis[edit]

Symptoms typically appear gradually over 5 to 20 minutes and generally last fewer than 60 minutes, leading to the headache in classic migraine with aura, or resolving without consequence in acephalgic migraine.[2] Many migraine sufferers change from scintillating scotoma as a prodrome to migraine to scintillating scotoma without migraine. Typically the scotoma resolves spontaneously within the stated time frame, leaving no subsequent symptoms, though some report fatigue, nausea, and dizziness as sequelae.[9]

See also[edit]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.