Friday 28 September 2018

Aluna Ash Clairvoyant- 9D: Event. Photonic Wave October 2018 + past few days

Aluna Ash Clairvoyant- 9D: Event. Photonic Wave October 2018 + past few days

by ForeverUnlimited

Event. Photonic Wave October 2018

Published on Sep 26, 2018
https://youtu.be/8UxAAzq_F2M
I'm seeing 12 locations either protected or under watch...stargate or planetary vortex points.
This is all based off of what I've been shown through my guidance and have mentioned on the channel for months.. up until this point I haven't felt the urgency to speak to my family and this came through during a channeled message that was pretty direct. I will be experiencing some massive photonic wave October 10th or 11th.
Whether or not this is the actual event I don't know, but I was shown what comes after October which is this new technology a new measurement system, a new way of viewing time, mass arrests, changes in the financial institution, etc...
If it doesn't resonate, it's not meant to.. again my guides are telling me that "I need to prepare for something that I will experience October 10th or 11th"
Seeing blackouts in diff areas across the world but not all, or maybe its different times. Whatever this energy wave is, it def will be felt world wide in my opinion from how im seeing this

ForeverUnlimited | September 26, 2018 at 1:30 PM | Tags: Aluna Ash Clairvoyant- 9DOctober 2018Photonic WaveThe Event | Categories: The EventUncategorized | URL: https://wp.me/p4h2c8-8Od

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.